Charges, Terms & Conditions For Buffet
Crockery, Cutlery & Utensils:
- Standard Package: Rectangular chafing dish, melamine plates, stainless steel cutlery and disposable cups will be used throughout the event. [1 sets per guest with 30% extra].
- Premium Package: Roll top chafing dish, melamine plates, stainless steel cutlery and hi-ball glasses will be used throughout the event. [1 sets per guest with 30% extra].
- Customers are required to prepare their own utensils and crockery for the food that are not catered by us [e.g. desserts, cakes].
- All furniture setup for guest [Eg. Round tables, oblong tables, cocktail tables, chairs and bar stools] are NOT included in the packages.
- Customers are required to provide the tables for food if canopy/ furniture are not rented from The Perfect Match Catering Services.
- The Perfect Match Catering Services is NOT responsible for the setup of furniture rented from third party. Customers are required to setup the furniture prior the function.
- Artificial flowers will be used as decorations on the buffet tables.
- The duration of the services is limited to 3 hours only. Should you wish to extend the duration of the services, kindly inform management in advance and additional charges apply.
- We will not be liable for the food quality nor food contamination if any food is consumed after the recommended time, including takeaway food.
- Waiter charges: RM 80/person for First three (3) hours.
- Overtime/Additional hour – RM20 per hour per waiter on top of the base price.
- Double rate applies if event falls on a Malaysian Public Holiday.
- Additional fees apply if location is out of Klang Valley.
Setup of Event:
- The Perfect Match Catering Services will arrive at the venue 45 minutes to 1 hour before the event to ensure the freshness of the food.
- Any request for setup more than 3 hours or a day earlier is subjected to charges.
- We will not be responsible for complaints on events due to impromptu changes made by clients.
- Our staffs will only handle food and beverages prepared by our kitchen. Please kindly inform the event co-ordinator in advance if extra staff is needed to handle other food and beverage served.
- We DO NOT SERVE PORK in all events. Customers are NOT ALLOWED to serve pork or food that contains pork/ lard during the event.
- We will not hold responsible for any damages/missing items/running flow for food/beverages that are not prepared from our kitchen.
Booking & Payments:
- All bookings are subjected to availability. Availability is based on first come first serve basis with 50% deposit payment upon confirmation.
- We strictly do not accept any temporary reservations or verbal confirmations.
- Full payment should be made on the event day and to be collected by an authorized employee only.
- The Perfect Match Catering Services reserves the right to change the menu & packages without prior notice.
- Deposit is not refundable if cancellation is less than 7 days notice.
- Customer has to pay for any breakage and damages to equipments or crockery provided by The Perfect Match Catering Services.
- Bank transfer, cash or cheque payment is accepted.